15 January 2011

In Preparation

So it's finally time for me to set up a blog! I'm just 15 days out from boarding a plane and heading off to Spain :]

All that is left to do is pack and wait patiently for my family's address; well and of course, study some more Spanish! I'm pretty excited to find out who I am going to be living with. It should be interesting to know whether or not there are kids, pets, etc.

Of course, all of the pre-jitters are starting up - especially going to a country that speaks a different language; however, I am eager to see what God has for me in the adventure ahead. It's got to be great considering the amazing Lord He is!

Please keep me in your prayers for my preparations, safety in travels, and my experience in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment